Owner's Representation and Project Management Services
Streamlining the design and construction of premiere residential properties.
Drawing upon more than 40 years of experience, Building Momentum has been successfully managing exceptional and prominent residential projects for clientele in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York City, Jackson Hole, Martha's Vineyard and Providence/Newport, Rhode Island ranging from 2,000-25,000 sq. ft. with overall budgets of $2-50 million.
We understand that each project is unique in size, scope, budget, and owner involvement. Thus, we provide interpretation and advice, aligning owner requirements with design objectives. Ultimately, relieving the owner from the tedious day-to-day management responsibilities.
While we prefer managing projects from start to finish, we often revive and complete ongoing projects that have stalled or are in need or stronger organization and oversight.
To date, the savings from our value-added services usually surpass our fee.
What We Do.
We manage the day-to-day operations associated with the design and construction of premier residential properties, mirroring a well-run business.
We represent the owners of premier residential properties and smoothly guide them through the process of developing and creating a new house.
We coordinate the architects, designers, and contractors, as well as contracts, accounting, legal, insurance, municipal and regulatory agencies.
We'll provide the project oversight, manage the financial and legal obligations, create budgets and cost forecasts, as well as facilitate the tax, liability, and insurance strategies.
We'll ensure that communication flows efficiently between contractors and other vendors so that schedules and costs are closely managed with integrity.
All so you don't have to.
- Property Searches and Acquisition
- Legal team and contracts
- Accounting and Insurance acquisition and claims
- Selection of Architects and Design Team, General Contractor
- Coordination of Architects, Design Team and General Contractor
- Aligning the pace of the Design and Construction Phases
- Managing worker population, burn rate
- Utilizing and maintaining metrics for the construction
- Tracking cost projections and corresponding schedules
- Review and Approval of invoicing and financials
- Facilitation of interiors installation, arts installation, and occupancy